How Can Micro-Level Household Information Make a Difference for Agricultural Policy Making: Selected Examples from the KAMPAP Survey of Smallholder Agriculture and Non Farm Activities for Selected Districts in Kenya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lele, Uma, 1990. "Structural adjustment, agricultural development and the poor: Some lessons from the Malawian experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(9), pages 1207-1219, September.
- Michael T. Weber & John M. Staatz & Eric W. Crawford & Richard H. Bernsten & John S. Holtzman, 1988.
"Informing Food Security Decisions in Africa: Empirical Analysis and Policy Dialogue,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(5), pages 1044-1052.
- Weber, Michael T. & Staatz, John M. & Holtzman, John S. & Crawford, Eric W. & Bernsten, Richard H., 1988. "Informing Food Security Decisions in Africa: Empirical Analysis and Policy Dialogue," Staff Papers 200969, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacobson, Arne, 2007. "Connective Power: Solar Electrification and Social Change in Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 144-162, January.
- Mathenge, Mary K. & Smale, Melinda & Olwande, John, 2012. "The Impact of Maize Hybrids on Income, Poverty, and Inequality among Smallholder Farmers in Kenya," Food Security International Development Working Papers 146931, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:45-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nyoro, James K. & Wanzala, Maria & Awour, Tom, 2001. "Increasing Kenya's Agricultural Competitiveness: Farm Level Issues," Working Papers 202676, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- Ayala Wineman & Nicole M. Mason & Justus Ochieng & Lilian Kirimi, 2017. "Weather extremes and household welfare in rural Kenya," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 9(2), pages 281-300, April.
- Nyoro, James K. & Wanzala, Maria N. & Awuor, Tom, 2001. "Increasing Kenya's Agricultural Competitiveness: Farm Level Issues," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55151, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
Keywordskenya; agricultural policy; food security; household; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Security and Poverty; q12;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcwp:57056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.