Improving Kenya's Domestic Horticultural Production and Marketing System: Current Competitiveness, Forces of Change, and Challenges for the Future (Volume II: Horticultural Marketing)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dave D. Weatherspoon & Thomas Reardon, 2003. "The Rise of Supermarkets in Africa: Implications for Agrifood Systems and the Rural Poor," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 21, pages 333-355, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tschirley, David L. & Ayieko, Miltone W. & Hichaambwa, Munguzwe & Goeb, Joey & Loescher, Wayne, 2010. "Modernizing Africa’s Fresh Produce Supply Chains without Rapid Supermarket Takeover: Towards a Definition of Research and Investment Priorities," Food Security International Development Working Papers 93030, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Winter-Nelson, Alex & Argwings-Kodhek, Gem, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Kenya," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48521, World Bank.
- Tschirley, David L. & Hichaambwa, Munguzwe, 2010. "The Structure and Behavior of Vegetable Markets Serving Lusaka: Main Report," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 93006, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tschirley, David L. & Ayieko, Miltone W., 2008. "Assessment of Kenya's Domestic Horticultural Production and Marketing Systems and Lessons for the Future," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55431, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Hichaambwa, Munguzwe & Tschirley, David L., 2006. "Zambia Horticultural Rapid Appraisal: Understanding the Domestic Value Chains of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 54476, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tschirley, David L. & Ayieko, Miltone W., 2008. "Assessment of Kenya's Domestic Horticultural Production and Marketing Systems and Lessons for the Future," Working Papers 202610, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Security; Food Policy; Horticultural Marketing; Kenya; Crop Production/Industries; Q18;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcwp:55156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.