Creating Scarcity From Abundance: Bumper Harvests, High Prices, And The Role Of State Interventions In Zambian Maize Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicole M. Mason & Robert J. Myers, 2013.
"The effects of the Food Reserve Agency on maize market prices in Zambia,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(2), pages 203-216, March.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Myers, Robert J., 2011. "The Effects of the Food Reserve Agency on Maize Market Prices in Zambia," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 120771, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Myers, Robert J., 2011. "The Effects of the Food Reserve Agency on Maize Market Prices in Zambia," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 120766, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Sitko, Nicholas J. & Kuteya, Auckland N., 2013. "The Maize Price Spike of 2012/13: Understanding the Paradox of High Prices despite Abundant Supplies," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 171871, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:243-255 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; Marketing; Political Economy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-06-22 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2014-06-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcpb:171877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.