Supply Response of Export Crops in Zambia: The Case of Coffee
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rao, J. Mohan, 1989. "Agricultural supply response: A survey," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Abdulai, Awudu & Rieder, Peter, 1995. "The Impacts of Agricultural Price Policy on Cocoa Supply in Ghana: An Error Correction Estimation," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 4(3), pages 315-335, December.
- Andrew McKay & Oliver Morrissey & Charlotte Vaillant, 1999. "Aggregate supply response in Tanzanian agriculture," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 107-123.
More about this item
KeywordsZambia; coffee; export; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Security and Poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-06-05 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-06-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcpb:123556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .