Development trends in agricultural sector and policies − challenges for the future (Synthesis)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1999.
"The microeconomics of the developmental paradox: on the political economy of food price policy,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(2), March.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1999. "The microeconomics of the developmental paradox: on the political economy of food price policy," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 159-172, March.
- Christophe Crombez & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2011. "Political Institutions and Public Policy: The Co-Decision Procedure in the European Union and the Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy," LICOS Discussion Papers 28611, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Daugbjerg, Carsten & Swinbank, Alan, 2008. "Explaining The Health Check:The Budget, Wto, And Multifunctional Policy Paradigm Revisited," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44818, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Justin Leinaweaver & Robert Thomson, 2014. "Testing models of legislative decision-making with measurement error: The robust predictive power of bargaining models over procedural models," European Union Politics, , vol. 15(1), pages 43-58, March.
- Bullock, David S. & Garcia, Philip & Shin, Kie-Yup, 2005. "Measuring producer welfare under output price uncertainty and risk non-neutrality," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(1), March.
- Dae-Heum Kwon & Won W. Koo, 2009. "Interdependence of Macro and Agricultural Economics: How Sensitive is the Relationship?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1194-1200.
- Robert J. Myers & Richard J. Sexton & William G. Tomek, 2010. "A Century of Research on Agricultural Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(2), pages 376-403.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Blandford, David & Brunstad, Rolf Jens & Gaasland, Ivar & Vardal, Erling, 2008.
"Optimal agricultural policy and PSE measurement: an assessment and application to Norway,"
82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK
36769, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Blandford, David & Brunstad, Rolf Jens & Gaasland, Ivar & Vårdal, Erling, 2008. "Optimal agricultural policy and PSE measurement: an assessment and application to Norway," Working Papers in Economics 12/08, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Majone, Giandomenico, 2009. "Dilemmas of European Integration: The Ambiguities and Pitfalls of Integration by Stealth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199556809, June.
- David S. Bullock & Philip Garcia & Kie-Yup Shin, 2005. "Measuring producer welfare under output price uncertainty and risk non-neutrality," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Catherine Dolan & John Humphrey, 2004. "Changing governance patterns in the trade in fresh vegetables between Africa and the United Kingdom," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(3), pages 491-509, March.
- Stephanie BARRIENTOS & Gary GEREFFI & Arianna ROSSI, 2011. "Economic and social upgrading in global production networks: A new paradigm for a changing world," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 150(3-4), pages 319-340, December.
- Candel, Jeroen J.L. & Breeman, Gerard E. & Stiller, Sabina J. & Termeer, Catrien J.A.M., 2014. "Disentangling the consensus frame of food security: The case of the EU Common Agricultural Policy reform debate," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 47-58.
- Zvi Lerman & Pepijn Schreinemachers, 2005. "Individual Farming as a Labour Sink: Evidence from Poland and Russia," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 47(4), pages 675-695, December.
- Federico Cingano, 2014. "Trends in Income Inequality and its Impact on Economic Growth," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 163, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; Poland; food industry; development; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Development; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iafepr:206066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ierigpl.html .