Explaining The Health Check:The Budget, Wto, And Multifunctional Policy Paradigm Revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carsten Daugbjerg, 1999. "Reforming the CAP: Policy Networks and Broader Institutional Structures," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 407-428, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jokinen, Pekka & Aakkula, Jyrki & Kroger, Laura, 6. "Multifunctionality and policy learning in the finnish agri-environmental policy subsystem: A multilevel governance perspective," Rural Areas and Development, European Rural Development Network, vol. 6.
- Czyżewski, Andrzej & Grochowska, Reanata & Józwiak, Wojciech & Kosior, Katarzyna & Kułyk, Piotr & Mirkowska, Zofia, 2014. "Development trends in agricultural sector and policies − challenges for the future (Synthesis)," Multiannual Program Reports 206066, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Check; CAP Reform; WTO; Doha; paradigm change; multifunctional; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; Political Economy; F13; Q17; Q18;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa109:44818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .