Rural Wages in Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ximena V. del Carpio & Julián Messina & Anna Sanz‐de‐Galdeano, 2019.
"Minimum Wage: Does it Improve Welfare in Thailand?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 65(2), pages 358-382, June.
- Del Carpio, Ximena & Messina, Julián & Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna, 2014. "Minimum Wage: Does It Improve Welfare in Thailand?," IZA Discussion Papers 7911, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hanan G. Jacoby, 2016. "Food Prices, Wages, And Welfare In Rural India," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(1), pages 159-176, January.
- Gary S. Fields, 2004. "Dualism In The Labor Market: A Perspective On The Lewis Model After Half A Century," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 72(6), pages 724-735, December.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Rashid, Shahidur & Ahmad, Kaikaus & Mueller, Valerie & Lee, Hak Lim & Lemma, Solomon & Belal, Saika & Ahmed, Akhter U., 2013. "Rising wages in Bangladesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 1249, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; International Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-05-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2016-05-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2016-05-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:212615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .