The Economics of Natural Disasters - Implications and Challenges for Food Security
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prabhu Pingali & Kostas Stamoulis & Randy Stringer, 2006. "Eradicating Extreme Poverty and Hunger: Towards a Coherent Policy Agenda," Working Papers 06-01, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Jeff Dayton-Johnson, 2004. "Natural Disasters and Adaptive Capacity," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 237, OECD Publishing.
- Michael Keen & Paul K. Freeman & Muthukumara Mani, 2003. "Dealing with Increased Risk of Natural Disasters; Challenges and Options," IMF Working Papers 03/197, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arouri, Mohamed & Nguyen, Cuong & Youssef, Adel Ben, 2015.
"Natural Disasters, Household Welfare, and Resilience: Evidence from Rural Vietnam,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 59-77.
- Mohamed Arouri & Adel Ben Youssef & Cuong Nguyen, 2015. "Natural Disasters, Household Welfare and Resilience: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-03, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Mohamed Arouri & Adel Ben Youssef & Cuong Nguyen-Viet, 2015. "Natural Disasters, Household Welfare, and Resilience: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," Post-Print halshs-01109452, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Security and Poverty; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.