Performance post succession on Italian family farms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashok Mishra & Hisham El-Osta, 2008. "Effect of agricultural policy on succession decisions of farm households," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 285-307, September.
- Andrea Pufahl & Christoph R. Weiss, 2009.
"Evaluating the effects of farm programmes: results from propensity score matching,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 79-101, March.
- Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph, 2007. "Evaluating the effects of farm programs. Results from propensity score matching," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1486, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph R., 2008. "Evaluating the Effects of Farm Programs: Results from Propensity Score Matching," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44149, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andrea Pufahl & Christoph Weiss, 2007. "Evaluating the effects of farm programs: Results from propensity score matching," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp113, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph R., 2008. "Evaluating the Effects of Farm Programs: Results from Propensity Score Matching," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6635, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gaté, Romain & Latruffe, Laure, 2015.
"Problems encountered with farm transfers: the case of Brittany,"
206047, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Romain Gaté & Laure Latruffe, 2015. "Problems encountered with farm transfers: the case of Brittany," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-01, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Romain Gaté & Laure Latruffe, 2016. "Problems encountered with farm transfers : the case of Brittany," Post-Print halshs-01273981, HAL.
- Alfred M. Stiglbauer & Christoph R. Weiss, 2000.
"Family and Non-Family Succession in the Upper-Austrian Farm Sector,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 54, pages 5-26.
- Stiglbauer, Alfred M. & Weiss, Christoph R., 2000. "Family and Non-Family Succession in the Upper-Austrian Farm Sector," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 54.
- Alfred M. Stiglbauer & Christoph R. Weiss, 2000. "Family and Non-Family Succession in the Upper-Austrian Farm Sector," Post-Print hal-01200950, HAL.
- Thomas Glauben & Martin Petrick & Hendrik Tietje & Christoph Weiss, 2009. "Probability and timing of succession or closure in family firms: a switching regression analysis of farm households in Germany," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 45-54.
- Carlos D. Mayen & Joseph V. Balagtas & Corinne E. Alexander, 2010. "Technology Adoption and Technical Efficiency: Organic and Conventional Dairy Farms in the United States," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(1), pages 181-195.
- Cucculelli, Marco & Micucci, Giacinto, 2008.
"Family succession and firm performance: Evidence from Italian family firms,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 17-31, February.
- Marco Cucculelli & Giacinto Micucci, 2008. "Family Succession and Firm Performance: Evidence from Italian Family Firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 680, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & Hellerstedt, Karin & Nordqvist, Mattias, 2011. "Implications of Intra-Family and External Ownership Transfer Of Family Firms: Short Term and Long Term Performance," Ratio Working Papers 172, The Ratio Institute.
- Denise Diwisch & Peter Voithofer & Christoph Weiss, 2009. "Succession and firm growth: results from a non-parametric matching approach," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 45-56, January.
- Stefan Mann & Klaus Mittenzwei & Franziska Hasselmann, 2013. "The importance of succession on business growth: A case study of family farms in Switzerland and Norway," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 6(1), pages 109-137.
- Carillo, Felicetta & Carillo, Maria Rosaria & Venittelli, Tiziana & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2013. "Aging and succession on Italian farms," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni L'Informatore Agrario, issue 1, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:7:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-019-0129-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFarm Management; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2018-09-17 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae17:261435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .