Problems encountered with farm transfers: the case of Brittany
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gaté, Romain & Latruffe, Laure, 2015. "Problems encountered with farm transfers: the case of Brittany," Working Papers 206047, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Romain Gaté & Laure Latruffe, 2016. "Problems encountered with farm transfers : the case of Brittany," Post-Print halshs-01273981, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashok Mishra & Hisham El-Osta, 2008. "Effect of agricultural policy on succession decisions of farm households," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 285-307, September.
- Jean-Pierre Boinon, 2011. "Les politiques foncières agricoles en France depuis 1945," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 444(1), pages 19-37.
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertoni, Danilo & Cavicchioli, Daniele & Latruffe, Laure, 2017. "Performance post succession on Italian family farms," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261435, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bertoni, Danilo & Cavicchioli, Daniele & Latruffe, Laure, 2016. "Impact of succession on performance: The case of the Italian family farms," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245166, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordstransfer; farm; future transferor; newly settled farmer; investment strategies;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-02-22 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rae:wpaper:201501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christine Mesquida). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inrarfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.