Determinants of Economic Growth in Organic Farming: The Case of Bavaria and Baden-Wuerttemberg
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Villatoro, Mario & Langemeier, Michael, 2006.
"Factors Impacting Farm Growth,"
Journal of the ASFMRA,
American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Villatora, Mario & Langemeier, Michael R., 2005. "Factors Impacting Farm Growth," 2005 Annual Meeting, February 5-9, 2005, Little Rock, Arkansas 35547, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kostov, Philip & Patton, Myles & Moss, Joan E. & McErlean, Seamus, 2005.
"Does Gibrat's Law Hold Amongst Dairy Farmers in Northern Ireland?,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24775, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kostov, Philip & Patton, Myles & Moss, Joan & McErlean, Seamus, 2006. "Does Gibrat’s law hold amongst dairy farmers in Northern Ireland?," MPRA Paper 3370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
- Audretsch, David B. & Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 1999. "Start-up size and industrial dynamics: some evidence from Italian manufacturing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 965-983, October.
- Christoph R. Weiss, 1999. "Farm Growth and Survival: Econometric Evidence for Individual Farms in Upper Austria," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 103-116.
- Bremmer, Johan & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Olson, Kent D. & Baltussen, Willy H.M. & Huirne, Ruud B.M., 2002. "Analysis of Farm Development in Dutch Agriculture and Horticulture," 13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002 7025, International Farm Management Association.
- Ayal Kimhi, 2000. "Is Part-Time Farming Really a Step in the Way Out of Agricultural?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(1), pages 38-48.
- Evans, David S, 1987. "Tests of Alternative Theories of Firm Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(4), pages 657-674, August.
- José Fariñas & Lourdes Moreno, 2000. "Firms' Growth, Size and Age: A Nonparametric Approach," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 17(3), pages 249-265, November.
- Cornelis Gardebroek & Kedir N. Turi & Jo H.M. Wijnands, 2010. "Growth dynamics of dairy processing firms in the European Union," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(3-4), pages 285-291, May.
- Offermann, Frank & Nieberg, Hiltrud & Zander, Katrin, 2009. "Dependency of organic farms on direct payments in selected EU member states: Today and tomorrow," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 273-279, June.
More about this item
Keywordsfarm-growth; Gibrat’s law; technical efficiency; direct marketing; Farm Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.