Factors Impacting Farm Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Christoph R. Weiss, 1999. "Farm Growth and Survival: Econometric Evidence for Individual Farms in Upper Austria," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 103-116.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brenes Muñoz, Thelma & Lakner, Sebastian & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2012. "Economic growth of farms: An empirical analysis on organic farming," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126756, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Langemeier, Michael R., 2011. "Financial performance configurations," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 1(1), July.
- Brenes Muñoz, Thelma & Lakner, Sebastian & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2011. "Determinants of Economic Growth in Organic Farming: The Case of Bavaria and Baden-Wuerttemberg," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114270, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Iraizoz, Belen & Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia, 2007. "Segmenting farms for analysing agricultural trajectories: A case study of the Navarra region in Spain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-3), pages 143-169, March.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeafl:35547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .