Climate change impacts on crop risks and agricultural production in Finland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xing, Liu & Pietola, Kyosti, 2005. "Forward Hedging Under Price and Production Risk of Wheat," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24467, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Browne, Natalie & Kingwell, Ross & Behrendt, Ralph & Eckard, Richard, 2013. "The relative profitability of dairy, sheep, beef and grain farm enterprises in southeast Australia under selected rainfall and price scenarios," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 35-44.
- Céline Nauges & Christopher J. O'Donnell & John Quiggin, 2011.
"Uncertainty and technical efficiency in Finnish agriculture: a state-contingent approach,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 449-467, October.
- Celine Nauges & Chris O'Donnell & John Quiggin, 2010. "Uncertainty and technical efficiency in Finnish agriculture: a state-contingent approach," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR10_2, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Nauges, Celine & O'Donnell, Christopher & Quiggin, John, 2010. "Uncertainty and Technical Efficiency in Finnish Agriculture: A State-contingent Approach," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151192, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Nauges, Celine & O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Quiggin, John C., 2009. "Uncertainty and technical efficiency in Finnish Agriculture," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48062, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sanna Lötjönen & Markku Ollikainen, 2017. "Does crop rotation with legumes provide an efficient means to reduce nutrient loads and GHG emissions?," Review of Agricultural, Food and Environmental Studies, Springer, vol. 98(4), pages 283-312, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Environmental Economics and Policy; Risk and Uncertainty;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa101:9259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.