Education and Development: The Issues and the Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Jolly, Richard & Stewart, Frances (ed.), 1987. "Adjustment with a Human Face: Volume 1, Protecting the Vulnerable and Promoting Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286097.
- George Psacharopoulos, 1985. "Returns to Education: A Further International Update and Implications," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(4), pages 583-604.
- Viscusi, W Kip, 1991. "Age Variations in Risk Perceptions and Smoking Decisions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(4), pages 577-588, November.
- Khan, Shahrukh R. & Shaw, W. Douglass & Hussain, Fazal, 1991. "Causality between literacy and labor productivity in Pakistan," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 245-251, September.
- Bryan Boulier & Vicente Paqueo, 1988. "On the theory and measurement of the determinants of mortality," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(2), pages 249-263, May.
- Pitt, Mark M & Rosenzweig, Mark R, 1985. "Health and Nutrient Consumption across and within Farm Households," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(2), pages 212-223, May.
- Van Der Hoeven, Rolph, 1991. "Adjustment with a human face: Still relevant or overtaken by events?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(12), pages 1835-1845, December.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- Bellew, Rosemary & Moock, Peter, 1990. "Vocational and technical education in Peru," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 365-375, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rose, Pauline, 1995. "Female education and adjustment programs: A crosscountry statistical analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1931-1949, November.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:dfider:12875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/didgvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.