Education and Development: The Issues and the Evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (44) (020) 7023 0000
Fax: (44) (020) 7023 0019
Web page: http://www.dfid.gov.uk/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George Psacharopoulos, 1985. "Returns to Education: A Further International Update and Implications," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(4), pages 583-604.
- Bryan Boulier & Vicente Paqueo, 1988. "On the theory and measurement of the determinants of mortality," Demography, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 249-263, May.
- Pitt, Mark M & Rosenzweig, Mark R, 1985. "Health and Nutrient Consumption across and within Farm Households," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(2), pages 212-23, May.
- Van Der Hoeven, Rolph, 1991. "Adjustment with a human face: Still relevant or overtaken by events?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(12), pages 1835-1845, December.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-46, September.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Jolly, Richard & Stewart, Frances (ed.), 1987. "Adjustment with a Human Face: Volume 1, Protecting the Vulnerable and Promoting Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286097, March.
- Bellew, Rosemary & Moock, Peter, 1990. "Vocational and technical education in Peru," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 365-375, December.
- Khan, Shahrukh R. & Shaw, W. Douglass & Hussain, Fazal, 1991. "Causality between literacy and labor productivity in Pakistan," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 245-251, September.
- Viscusi, W Kip, 1991. "Age Variations in Risk Perceptions and Smoking Decisions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(4), pages 577-88, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:dfider:12875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.