Female education and adjustment programs: A crosscountry statistical analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lewin, Keith M., 1993. "Education and Development: The Issues and the Evidence," Education Research Papers 12875, Department for International Development (DFID) (UK).
- Haddad, W.D. & Carnoy, M. & Rinaldi, R. & Regel, O., 1990. "Education And Development; Evidence For New Priorities," World Bank - Discussion Papers 95, World Bank.
- Leslie, Joanne, 1988. "Women's work and child nutrition in the Third World," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(11), pages 1341-1362, November.
- Kakwani, Nanak & Makonnen, Elene & van der Gaag, Jacques, 1990. "Structural adjustment and living conditions in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 467, The World Bank.
- Riccardo Faini & Jaime De Melo & Abdelhak Senhadji & Julie Stanton, 2015.
"Growth-Oriented Adjustment Programs: A Statistical Analysis,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,
in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 5, pages 125-135
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Faini, Riccardo & De Melo, Jaime & Senhadji, Abdelhak & Stanton, Julie, 1991. "Growth-oriented adjustment programs: A statistical analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 957-967, August.
- Faini, Riccardo & de Melo, Jaime & Senhadji-Semlali, Abdel & Stanton, Julie, 1990. "Growth oriented adjustment programs : a statistical analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 426, The World Bank.
- Noss, Andrew, 1991. "Education and adjustment : a review of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 701, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:11:p:1931-1949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.