Female education and adjustment programs: A crosscountry statistical analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leslie, Joanne, 1988. "Women's work and child nutrition in the Third World," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(11), pages 1341-1362, November.
- Kakwani, Nanak & Makonnen, Elene & van der Gaag, Jacques, 1990. "Structural adjustment and living conditions in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 467, The World Bank.
- Faini, Riccardo & de Melo, Jaime & Senhadji-Semlali, Abdel & Stanton, Julie, 1990.
"Growth oriented adjustment programs : a statistical analysis,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
426, The World Bank.
- Faini, Riccardo & De Melo, Jaime & Senhadji, Abdelhak & Stanton, Julie, 1991. "Growth-oriented adjustment programs: A statistical analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 957-967, August.
- Riccardo Faini & Jaime De Melo & Abdelhak Senhadji & Julie Stanton, 2015. "Growth-Oriented Adjustment Programs: A Statistical Analysis," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 5, pages 125-135 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Lewin, Keith M., 1993. "Education and Development: The Issues and the Evidence," Education Research Papers 12875, Department for International Development (DFID) (UK).
- Haddad, W.D. & Carnoy, M. & Rinaldi, R. & Regel, O., 1990. "Education And Development; Evidence For New Priorities," World Bank - Discussion Papers 95, World Bank.
- Noss, Andrew, 1991. "Education and adjustment : a review of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 701, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:11:p:1931-1949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.