Education and adjustment : a review of the literature
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Branka Andjelkovic & Alexander Chubrik & Marek Dabrowski & Roman Mogilevsky & Irina Sinitsina & Przemyslaw Wozniak, 2010. "Challenges and Trajectories of Fiscal Policy and PFM Reform in CEE/CIS," CASE Network Reports 0092, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Francisco, Ruth, 2012.
"Human capital accumulation in emerging Asia, 1970–2030,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 76-86.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Francisco, Ruth, 2010. "Human Capital Accumulation in Emerging Asia, 1970–2030," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 216, Asian Development Bank.
- AfDB AfDB, 2007. "Working Paper 92 - Education Expenditures and School Enrolment in Africa: Illustrations from Nigeria and Other SANE Countries," Working Paper Series 2225, African Development Bank.
- AfDB AfDB, 2007. "Working Paper 92 - Education Expenditures and School Enrolment in Africa: Illustrations from Nigeria and Other SANE Countries," Working Paper Series 2305, African Development Bank.
- Andrew Sumner & Meera Tiwari, 2005. "Poverty and economic policy: what happens when researchers disagree?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(6), pages 791-801.
- Rose, Pauline, 1995. "Female education and adjustment programs: A crosscountry statistical analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1931-1949, November.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Verhoeven, Marijn & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2002. "The effectiveness of government spending on education and health care in developing and transition economies," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 717-737, November.
- repec:rss:jnljee:v3i6p5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cuf:journl:y:2014:v:15:i:2:gupta:davoodi:tiongson is not listed on IDEAS
- Baldacci, Emanuele & Clements, Benedict & Gupta, Sanjeev & Cui, Qiang, 2008. "Social Spending, Human Capital, and Growth in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1317-1341, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Country Strategy&Performance; Curriculum&Instruction; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Primary Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.