Historical and Spatial Analysis of High-Value Crop Production in the U.S
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephan J. Goetz, 1997. "State- and County-Level Determinants of Food Manufacturing Establishment Growth: 1987–93," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 838-850.
- Bhadra, D. & Brandao, A.S.P., 1993. "Urbanization; Agricultural Development; and Land Allocation," World Bank - Discussion Papers 201, World Bank.
- Shields, Martin & Willits, Fern K., 2003. "The Growing Importance of the Environmental Horticulture Industry in the Agricultural Economy of the Northeastern United States," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(02), pages 259-271, October.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(3), November.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood : Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 247-267, November.
- Heimlich, Ralph E. & Barnard, Charles H., 1992. "Agricultural Adaptation To Urbanization: Farm Types In Northeast Metropolitan Areas," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 21(1), April.
- Brian Roe & Elena G. Irwin & Jeff S. Sharp, 2002. "Pigs in Space: Modeling the Spatial Structure of Hog Production in Traditional and Nontraditional Production Regions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 259-278.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudawp:127063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .