State- and County-Level Determinants of Food Manufacturing Establishment Growth: 1987–93
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & Brown, Jason P. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2010.
"A two-step estimator for a spatial lag model of counts: Theory, small sample performance and an application,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 241-252, July.
- Dayton M. Lambert & Jason P. Brown & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2010. "A Two-Step Estimator For A Spatial Lag Model Of Counts: Theory, Small Sample Performance And An Application," Working Papers 10-5, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Yihua Yu & Dan S. Rickman, 2013.
"US state and local fiscal policies and non-metropolitan area economic performance: A spatial equilibrium analysis,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(3), pages 579-597, August.
- Yihua Yu & Dan S. Rickman, 2011. "U.S. State and Local Fiscal Policies and Nonmetropolitan Area Economic Performance: A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 1101, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Yu, Yihua & Rickman, Dan S., 2013. "U.S. State and Local Fiscal Policies and Nonmetropolitan Area Economic Performance: A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 44986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaenicke, Edward C. & Goetz, Stephan J. & Wu, Ping-Chao & Dimitri, Carolyn, 2009. "Identifying and Measuring the Effect of Firm Clusters Among Certified Organic Processors and Handlers," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49205, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jason P. Brown & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Kevin T. McNamara, 2008. "Evolution Of Investment Flows In U.S. Manufacturing:A Spatial Panel Approach," Working Papers 08-06, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Marasteanu, I. Julia & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2014. "Clusters of Organic Operations and their Impact on Regional Economic Growth in the United States," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170336, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cazzuffi, Chiara & Pereira-López, Mariana & Soloaga, Isidro, 2017.
"Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 160-185.
- Isidro Soloaga & Chiara Cazzuffi & Mariana Pereira, 2014. "Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth," Working Papers 0514, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- Cazzuffi, Chiara & Lopex, Mariana & Soloaga, Isidro, 2015. "Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211449, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Park, Kristen S. & Henehan, Brian M. & Hall, Jeffrey, 2012. "A Study of Food and Beverage Manufacturing in New York State," EB Series 186544, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- JunJie Wu & Monica Fisher & Unai Pascual, 2011. "Urbanization and the Viability of Local Agricultural Economies," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(1), pages 109-125.
- Brown, Jason P. & Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & McNamara, Kevin T., 2009.
"Determinants of Investment Flows in U.S. Manufacturing?,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 39(3), pages 269-286.
- Jason P. Brown & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Kevin T. McNamara, 2009. "Determinants Of Investme??T Flows In U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers 09-10, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Jason P. Brown & Dayton M. Lambert & Raymond J. G. M. Florax, 2013. "The Birth, Death, and Persistence of Firms: Creative Destruction and the Spatial Distribution of U.S. Manufacturing Establishments, 2000–2006," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 89(3), pages 203-226, July.
- Derek G. Brewin & Daniel C. Monchuk & Mark D. Partridge, 2009. "Examining the Adoption of Product and Process Innovations in the Canadian Food Processing Industry," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(1), pages 75-97, March.
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa, 2002. "Geographic Changes In U.S. Dairy Production," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19792, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dr. J. G. Sri Ranjith & Dr. O. G Dayaratna Banda, 2014. "Determinants of Success of Small Business: A Survey-Based Study in Kuliyapitiya Divisional Secretariat of Sri Lanka," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(6), pages 38-50, June.
- Halbrendt, Catherine K. & Zheng, Yi & Lucas, Marilyn T., 2000. "Identifying Sustainable Businesses For Community Economic Development," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21731, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cheng, Mei-luan & Bills, Nelson L. & Francis, Joseph, 2006. "Historical and Spatial Analysis of High-Value Crop Production in the U.S," Working Papers 127063, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & McNamara, Kevin T. & Garrett, Megan I., 2006. "Food Industry Investment Flows: Implications for Rural Development," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2), pages 140-162.
- Ing, Charmaine & Christy, Ralph D., 1999. "Analyzing Establishment Growth Within New York Food Manufacturing Industries From 1987 Through 1995," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 30(1), March.
- Jens Abildtrup & Virginie Piguet & Bertrand Schmitt, 2011. "The impact of agro-food industry on employment and population changes: The case of Denmark and France'," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1622, European Regional Science Association.
- Dayton M. Lambert & Kevin T. McNamara, 2009. "Location determinants of food manufacturers in the United States, 2000-2004: are nonmetropolitan counties competitive?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(6), pages 617-630, November.
- Stephanie A. Pink-Harper, 2015. "Educational Attainment," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 29(2), pages 167-179, May.
- Pruitt, J. Ross & Tilley, Daniel S., 2008. "Location Patterns of Confectionery Manufacturers in a Post NAFTA Environment," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6802, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:79:y:1997:i:3:p:838-850. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.