Agricultural Adaptation To Urbanization: Farm Types In Northeast Metropolitan Areas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeremy Porter & Philip Mason & Frank Howell, 2013. "Metropolitan Influence and Land Use Competition in Potential Biomass Crop Production: A Spatial Demographic Analysis," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(2), pages 285-310, April.
- Cheng, Mei-luan & Bills, Nelson L. & Francis, Joseph, 2006. "Historical and Spatial Analysis of High-Value Crop Production in the U.S," Working Papers 127063, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Galen Newman & Jesse Saginor, 2016. "Priorities for Advancing the Concept of New Ruralism," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-15, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:446:d:69503 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1168-:d:103543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernd Pölling, 2016. "Comparison of Farm Structures, Success Factors, Obstacles, Clients’ Expectations and Policy Wishes of Urban Farming’s Main Business Models in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-23, May.
- Coisnon, Thomas & Oueslati, Walid & Salanié, Julien, 2014. "Urban sprawl occurrence under spatially varying agricultural amenities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 38-49.
- Thomas Coisnon & Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié, 2012.
"Urban sprawl occurrence under spatially varying agricultural bid-rent and amenities,"
- Thomas Coisnon & Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié, 2014. "Urban sprawl occurrence under spatially varying agricultural bid-rent and amenities," Post-Print halshs-00949716, HAL.
- Cheng, Mei-luan & Gomez, Miguel I. & Bills, Nelson L., 2011. "Urban Agglomeration Economies in the U.S. Greenhouse and Nursery Production," Working Papers 126611, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:269:d:65721 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nejare:28849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.