The Determinants Of Minimum Wage Violation In South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Maloney & Jairo Mendez, 2004.
"Measuring the Impact of Minimum Wages. Evidence from Latin America,"
NBER Chapters,in: Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean, pages 109-130
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maloney, William F. & Nunez, Jairo & Cunningham, Wendy & Fiess, Norbert & Montenegro, Claudio & Murrugarra, Edmundo & Santamaria,Mauricio & Sepulveda, Claudia, 2001. "Measuring the impact of minimum wages : evidence from Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2597, The World Bank.
- William F. Maloney & Jairo Nunez Mendez, 2003. "Measuring the Impact of Minimum Wages: Evidence from Latin America," NBER Working Papers 9800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas Ronconi, 2010. "Enforcement and Compliance with Labor Regulations in Argentina," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 63(4), pages 719-736, July.
- Haroon Bhorat & Ravi Kanbur & Natasha Mayet, 2013.
"A Note on Measuring the Depth of Minimum Wage Violation,"
CEIS, vol. 27(2), pages 192-197, June.
- Bhorat, Haroon & Kanbur, Ravi & Mayet, Natasha, 2011. "A Note On Measuring The Depth Of Minimum Wage Violation," Working Papers 126533, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandra Villacis & Marcos Reis, 2015. "Analisis de la vulnerabilidad laboral y los determinantes del trabajo decente. El caso de Ecuador 2008-2011," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, vol. 18(2), pages 157-185, December.
- Rita Almeida & Lucas Ronconi, 2016. "Labor Inspections in the Developing World: Stylized Facts from the Enterprise Survey," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 468-489, July.
- Deon Filmer & Louise Fox, 2014.
"Youth Employment in Sub-Saharan Africa
[L’emploi des jeunes en Afrique subsaharienne - Rapport complet]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16608.
More about this item
KeywordsMinimum Wage; Depth of Violation; South Africa; Labor and Human Capital; Public Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudawp:126535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .