Maize Price Relationships in a Changing International Market: Have Brazil and/or Ukraine Crossed a Threshold?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Balke, Nathan S & Fomby, Thomas B, 1997. "Threshold Cointegration," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(3), pages 627-645, August.
- Al-Abri, Almukhtar S. & Goodwin, Barry K., 2009. "Re-examining the exchange rate pass-through into import prices using non-linear estimation techniques: Threshold cointegration," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 142-161, January.
- Alex F. McCalla, 1966. "A Duopoly Model of World Wheat Pricing," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 48(3_Part_I), pages 711-727.
- Pedro Gouveia & Paulo Rodrigues, 2004. "Threshold Cointegration and the PPP Hypothesis," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 115-127.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Nicholas E. Piggott, 2001.
"Spatial Market Integration in the Presence of Threshold Effects,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 302-317.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 1999. "Spatial Market Integration In The Presence Of Threshold Effects," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21489, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mitchell, Donald O & Duncan, Ronald C, 1987. "Market Behavior of Grains Exporters," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 3-21, January.
- Theissen, Erik, 2002. "Price discovery in floor and screen trading systems," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 455-474, November.
- Maury E. Bredahl & Leonardo Green, 1983. "Residual Supplier Model of Coarse Grains Trade," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(4), pages 785-790.
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Testing structural hypotheses in a multivariate cointegration analysis of the PPP and the UIP for UK," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 211-244.
- Park, Hwanil & Fortenbery, T. Randall, 2007.
"The Effect of Ethanol Production on the U.S. National Corn Price,"
2007 Conference, April 16-17, 2007, Chicago, Illinois
37565, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Fortenbery, T. Randall & Park, Hwanil, 2008. "The Effect of Ethanol Production on the U.S. National Corn Price," Staff Paper Series 523, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- S. E. Grigsby & C. A. Arnade, 1986. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Distortions on Grain Export Markets, The Case of Argentina," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(2), pages 434-440.
- Kelvin Balcombe & Alastair Bailey & Jonathan Brooks, 2007. "Threshold Effects in Price Transmission: The Case of Brazilian Wheat, Maize, and Soya Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(2), pages 308-323.
- Kelvin Balcombe & George Rapsomanikis, 2008. "Bayesian Estimation and Selection of Nonlinear Vector Error Correction Models: The Case of the Sugar-Ethanol-Oil Nexus in Brazil," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(3), pages 658-668.
- Deodhar, Satish Y. & Sheldon, Ian M., 1997. "Market Power In The World Market For Soymeal Exports," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:assa17:250116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.