Productivity Growth And Its Components In Chinese Agriculture After Reforms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McMillan, John & Whalley, John & Zhu, Lijing, 1989. "The Impact of China's Economic Reforms on Agricultural Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 781-807, August.
- K.P. Kalirajan & M.B. Obwona & S. Zhao, 1996. "A Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of Chinese Agricultural Growth before and after Reforms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 331-338.
- Won W. Koo & Marvin Duncan, 1997. "Can Developing Countries Afford the New Food System? A Case Study of the Chinese Agricultural Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 605-612.
- Jirong Wang & Eric J. Wailes & Gail L. Cramer, 1996. "A Shadow-Price Frontier Measurement of Profit Efficiency in Chinese Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 146-156.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaohua Yu & Guoqing Zhao, 2009. "Chinese agricultural development in 30 years: A literature review," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 4(4), pages 633-648, December.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity Analysis; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea98:20817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .