Evaluating local impacts of marine-based economic stimulus policies amid market imperfections in rural Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0066-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, J. Edward & Filipski, Mateusz J., 2014. "Beyond Experiments in Development Economics: Local Economy-wide Impact Evaluation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198707882.
- Carter, Michael R. & Zimmerman, Frederick J., 2000.
"The dynamic cost and persistence of asset inequality in an agrarian economy,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 265-302, December.
- MICHAEL R. CARTER & Frederic Zimmerman, 1998. "The Dynamic Cost and Persistence of Asset Inequality in an Agrarian Economy," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 416, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Frederic J. Zimmerman & Michael R. Carter, 1999. "A Dynamic Option Value for Institutional Change: Marketable Property Rights in the Sahel," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(2), pages 467-478.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Kotwal, Ashok, 1986. "Access to Capital and Agrarian Production Organisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(382), pages 482-498, June.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124-124.
- Manning, Dale T. & Taylor, J. Edward & Wilen, James E., 2014. "Market integration and natural resource use in developing countries: a linked agrarian-resource economy in Northern Honduras," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 133-155, April.
More about this item
KeywordsResource/Energy Economics and Policy; International Development; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea17:258444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.