Functional Food Choices: Impacts of Trust and Health Beliefs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser & David I. Laibson & José A. Scheinkman & Christine L. Soutter, 2000. "Measuring Trust," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 811-846.
- Wallace E. Huffman, 2003.
"Consumers' Acceptance of (and Resistance to) Genetically Modified Foods in High-Income Countries: Effects of Labels and Information in an Uncertain Environment,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1112-1118.
- Huffman, Wallace, 2003. "Consumer's Acceptance of (and Resistance to) Genetically Modified Foods in High Income Countries: Effects of Labels and Information in an Uncertain Environment," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12255, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Marin, Floriana & Notaro, Sandra, 2007. "Consumer attitudes toward GM food with hypothetical functional characteristics," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7878, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- JoAnne Labrecque & Maurice Doyon & François Bellavance & Jane Kolodinsky, 2006. "Acceptance of Functional Foods: A Comparison of French, American, and French Canadian Consumers," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(4), pages 647-661, December.
- Yulian Ding & Michele M. Veeman & Wiktor L. Adamowicz, 2012. "The Impact of Generalized Trust and Trust in the Food System on Choices of a Functional GM Food," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(1), pages 54-66, January.
- Michael Siegrist & Heinz Gutscher & Timothy C. Earle, 2005. "Perception of risk: the influence of general trust, and general confidence," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 145-156, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:149007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.