Functional Food Choices: Impacts of Trust and Health Beliefs
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||14 May 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Siegrist & Heinz Gutscher & Timothy C. Earle, 2005. "Perception of risk: the influence of general trust, and general confidence," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 145-156, March.
- Yulian Ding & Michele M. Veeman & Wiktor L. Adamowicz, 2012. "The Impact of Generalized Trust and Trust in the Food System on Choices of a Functional GM Food," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(1), pages 54-66, 01.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David I. Laibson & José A. Scheinkman & Christine L. Soutter, 2000.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 811-846.
- Marin, Floriana & Notaro, Sandra, 2007. "Consumer attitudes toward GM food with hypothetical functional characteristics," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7878, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- JoAnne Labrecque & Maurice Doyon & François Bellavance & Jane Kolodinsky, 2006. "Acceptance of Functional Foods: A Comparison of French, American, and French Canadian Consumers," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(4), pages 647-661, December.
- Wallace E. Huffman, 2003.
"Consumers' Acceptance of (and Resistance to) Genetically Modified Foods in High-Income Countries: Effects of Labels and Information in an Uncertain Environment,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1112-1118.
- Huffman, Wallace, 2003. "Consumer's Acceptance of (and Resistance to) Genetically Modified Foods in High Income Countries: Effects of Labels and Information in an Uncertain Environment," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12255, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:149007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.