Do Natural Disasters Affect Trust/Trustworthiness? Evidence from the 2010 Chilean Earthquake
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Noel D. & Mislin, Alexandra A., 2011. "Trust games: A meta-analysis," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 865-889.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Confuting one’s priors: the adversity and solidarity edition
by Nicholas Gruen in Club Troppo on 2011-06-07 10:23:47
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Castriota, Stefano & Conzo, Pierluigi, 2017.
"Disaster, Aid, and Preferences: The Long-run Impact of the Tsunami on Giving in Sri Lanka,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 157-173.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Pierluigi Conzo, 2012. "Calamity, Aid and Indirect Reciprocity: the Long Run Impact of Tsunami on Altruism," CEIS Research Paper 239, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 06 Jul 2012.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Pierluigi Conzo, 2012. "Calamity, Aid and Indirect Reciprocity: the Long Run Impact of Tsunami on Altruism," CSEF Working Papers 316, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Pierluigi Conzo, 2014.
"Trust and Cheating in Sri Lanka: The Role of Experimentally-Induced Emotions about Tsunam,"
CSEF Working Papers
355, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 20 Apr 2015.
- Conzo, Pierluigi, 2014. "Trust and Cheating in Sri Lanka: The Role of Experimentally-Induced Emotions about Tsunami," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201403, University of Turin.
- Ginger Turner & Farah Said & Uzma Afzal, 2014. "Microinsurance Demand After a Rare Flood Event: Evidence From a Field Experiment in Pakistan," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 39(2), pages 201-223, April.
More about this item
KeywordsTrust games; natural disasters; trustworthiness; Community/Rural/Urban Development; International Development; C93; O13;
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2011-06-04 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2011-06-04 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2011-06-04 (Central & South America)
- NEP-SOC-2011-06-04 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:104522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .