Report NEP-EXP-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Astrid Matthey & Tobias Regner, 2011. "More than outcomes: A cognitive dissonance-based explanation of other-regarding behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- M. Bigoni & M. Fort & M. Nardotto & T. Reggiani, 2011. "Teams or Tournaments? A Field Experiment on Cooperation and Competition in Academic Achievement," Working Papers wp752, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- G. Camera & M. Casari & M. Bigoni, 2011. "Communication, commitment, and deception in social dilemmas: experimental evidence," Working Papers wp751, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Thomas A. Rietz & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy W. Shields & Vernon L. Smith, 2011. "Transparency, Efficiency and the Distribution of Economic Welfare in Pass-Through Investment Trust Games," Working Papers 11-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Baddeley, M., 2011. "Social Influence and Household Decision-Making: A Behavioural Analysis of Housing Demand," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1120, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- John D. Griffin & David Nickerson & Abigail K. Wozniak, 2011. "Racial Differences in Inequality Aversion: Evidence from Real World Respondents in the Ultimatum Game," NBER Working Papers 17097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parkinson, S. & Baddeley, M., 2011. "Group Decision-Making: An Economic Analysis of Social Influence and Individual Difference in Experimental Juries," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1128, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fleming, David A. & Chong, Alberto E. & Bejarano, Hernan D., 2011. "Do Natural Disasters Affect Trust/Trustworthiness? Evidence from the 2010 Chilean Earthquake," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 104522, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.