Report NEP-EVO-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Astrid Matthey & Tobias Regner, 2011. "More than outcomes: A cognitive dissonance-based explanation of other-regarding behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2010. "The Algorithmic Revolution in the Social Sciences: Mathematical Economics, Game Theory and Statistical Inference," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1005, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- G. Camera & M. Casari & M. Bigoni, 2011. "Communication, commitment, and deception in social dilemmas: experimental evidence," Working Papers wp751, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Rohner, D. & Thoenig, M. & Zilibotti, F., 2011. "War Signals: A Theory of Trade, Trust and Conflict," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1136, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bisin, Alberto & Patacchini, Eleonora & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Formation and Persistence of Oppositional Identities," CEPR Discussion Papers 8380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Downward & Tim Pawlowski & Simona Rasciute, 2011. "Trust, Trustworthiness, Relational Goods and Social Capital: A Cross-Country Economic Analysis," Working Papers 1110, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- K. Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2010. "Computation in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1001, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Fleming, David A. & Chong, Alberto E. & Bejarano, Hernan D., 2011. "Do Natural Disasters Affect Trust/Trustworthiness? Evidence from the 2010 Chilean Earthquake," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 104522, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Thomas A. Rietz & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy W. Shields & Vernon L. Smith, 2011. "Transparency, Efficiency and the Distribution of Economic Welfare in Pass-Through Investment Trust Games," Working Papers 11-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Paola Giuliano & Nathan Nunn, 2011. "On the Origins of Gender Roles: Women and the Plough," NBER Working Papers 17098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.