The Impact of Agricultural Policy Distortions on the Productivity Gap: Evidence from the Rice Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander W, 1997.
"North-South R&D Spillovers,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 134-149, January.
- David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman & Alexander Hoffmaister, 1995. "North-South R&D Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 5048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander, 1995. "North-South R&D Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 1133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2005.
"Exporting raises productivity in sub-Saharan African manufacturing firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 373-391, December.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2003. "Exporting Raises Productivity in Sub-Saharan African Manufacturing Plants," NBER Working Papers 10020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mullen, Kathleen & Sun, Dongsheng & Orden, David & Gulati, Ashok, 2004. "Producer Support Estimates (PSEs) for agriculture in developing countries," MTID discussion papers 74, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rodolfo Cermeño & G. S. Maddala & Michael A. Trueblood, 2003. "Modeling Technology as a Dynamic Error Components Process: The Case of the Inter-country Agricultural Production Function†," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 289-306, January.
- Ransom, J. K. & Paudyal, K. & Adhikari, K., 2003. "Adoption of improved maize varieties in the hills of Nepal," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 299-305, December.
- Thomas, Marcelle & Orden, David, 2004. "Agricultural policies in Indonesia," MTID discussion papers 78, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gail L. Cramer & James M. Hansen & Eric J. Wailes, 1999. "Impact of Rice Tariffication on Japan and the World Rice Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1149-1156.
- Nin, Alejandro & Hertel, Thomas W. & Foster, Kenneth & Rae, Allan, 2004. "Productivity growth, catching-up and uncertainty in China's meat trade," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 1-16, July.
- Evenson, Robert E. & Pray, Carl E. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1999. "Agricultural research and productivity growth in India:," Research reports 109, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Carter, Colin A. & Chen, Jing & Chu, Baojin, 1999. "Agricultural Productivity Growth In China: Farm Level Versus National Measurement," Working Papers 11954, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Nguyen, Hoa & Grote, Ulrike, 2004. "Agricultural policies in Vietnam," MTID discussion papers 79, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ransom, J.K. & Paudyal, K. & Adhikari, Keshav R., 2003. "Adoption of improved maize varieties in the hills of Nepal," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(3), December.
- Adriana Schor, 2004. "Heterogeneous Productivity Response to Tariff Reduction: Evidence from Brazilian Manufacturing Firms," NBER Working Papers 10544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mullen, Kathleen & Orden, David & Gulati, Ashok, 2005. "Agricultural policies in India," MTID discussion papers 82, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Weiss, Allen M, 1994. "The Effects of Expectations on Technology Adoption: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 341-360, December.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural policy distortions; trade policies; productivity; rice; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; International Relations/Trade; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-11-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2008-11-18 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea08:6154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .