Strategic Policy Options to Improve Irrigation Water Allocation Efficiency: Analysis on Egypt and Morocco
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Perry, C. J., 1996. "Alternative approaches to cost sharing for water service to agriculture in Egypt," IWMI Research Reports H 18207, International Water Management Institute.
- Dinar, Ariel & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth, 1997. "Water allocation mechanisms : principles and examples," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1779, The World Bank.
- Tsur, Yacov & Dinar, Ariel, 1997. "The Relative Efficiency and Implementation Costs of Alternative Methods for Pricing Irrigation Water," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 243-262, May.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1994. "Markets in tradable water rights: Potential for efficiency gains in developing country water resource allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 1613-1625, November.
- Molle, F., 2001. "Water pricing in Thailand: Theory and practice," IWMI Books, Reports H028214, International Water Management Institute.
- Xinshen Diao & Terry Roe & Agapi Somwaru, 2002.
"Developing Country Interests in Agricultural Reforms under the World Trade Organization,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 782-790.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Somwaru, Agapi, 2002. "Developing country interests in agricultural reforms under the World Trade Organization," TMD discussion papers 85, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Johansson, Robert C., 2000. "Pricing irrigation water : a literature survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2449, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea05:19467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.