Pricing irrigation water : a literature survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Molle, Francois & Berkoff, J., 2007. "Water pricing in irrigation: the lifetime of an idea," IWMI Books, Reports H040600, International Water Management Institute.
- Molle, Francois & Berkoff, Jeremy, 2007. "Water pricing in irrigation: the lifetime of an idea," Book Chapters,, International Water Management Institute.
- Barker, Randolph & Dawe, D. & Inocencio, A., 2003. "Economics of water productivity in managing water for agriculture," Book Chapters,, International Water Management Institute.
- de Fraiture, Charlotte & Perry, C. J., 2007. "Why is agricultural water demand unresponsive at low price ranges?," Book Chapters,, International Water Management Institute.
- World Bank, 2006. "Reengaging in Agricultural Water Management: Challenges and Options," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6957, March.
- Khalil, Hamidreza Mirzaei & Esfandiari, Mahdi & Shahraki, Javad & Yaghoubi, Morteza, 2016. "Assessment of Water Use Efficiency Indices in Selected Plains of Fars Province, Iran," International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), Iranian Association of Agricultural Economics, vol. 6(2), June.
- de Fraiture, Charlotte & Perry, C. J., 2007. "Why is agricultural water demand unresponsive at low price ranges?," IWMI Books, Reports H040602, International Water Management Institute.
- Wang, Hua & Xie, Jian & Li, Honglin, 2010. "Water pricing with household surveys: A study of acceptability and willingness to pay in Chongqing, China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 136-149, March.
- Kumar, M. Dinesh & van Dam, J. C., 2008. "Improving water productivity in agriculture in developing economies: in search of new avenues," IWMI Conference Proceedings 245276, International Water Management Institute.
- Schrecongost, Alyse & Staatz, John M. & Diallo, Boubacar Cisse & Yade, Mbaye, 2004. "Water Pricing as a Tool for Integrated Water Resource Management: A Synthesis of Key Issues for Rural West Africa," Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses 11272, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Schulze, Katrin & Spreer, Wolfram & Keil, Alwin & Ongprasert, Somchai & Müller, Joachim, 2013. "Mango (Mangifera indica L. cv. Nam Dokmai) production in Northern Thailand—Costs and returns under extreme weather conditions and different irrigation treatments," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 46-55.
- Tyagi, Ashish & Shortle, James S., 2016. "Modeling Endogenous Change in Water Allocation Mechanisms: A Non-Cooperative Bargaining Approach," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235571, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Barker, R. & Dawe, D. & Inocencio, A., 2003. "Economics of water productivity in managing water for agriculture," IWMI Books, Reports H032633, International Water Management Institute.
- He, Lixia & Tyner, Wallace E. & Doukkali, Rachid & Siam, Gamal, 2005. "Strategic Policy Options to Improve Irrigation Water Allocation Efficiency: Analysis on Egypt and Morocco," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19467, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sidibe, Yoro & Williams, Timothy O., 2015. "Valuation of water in large-scale agricultural land investments in Mali: Efficiency and equity trade-offs," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212235, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mabel Tidball & Jean-Philippe Terreaux, 2008. "Information revelation through irrigation water pricing using volume reservations," Working Papers 08-14, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2008.
- Klein, Kurt K. & Nicol, Lorraine A. & Le Roy, Danny G., 2004. "Challenges for Water Researchers in Alberta in a Climate of Policy Uncertainty," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 5, pages 1-17, May.
More about this item
KeywordsWater and Industry; Water Conservation; Water Resources Law; Environmental Economics&Policies; Sanitation and Sewerage; Water and Industry; Water Conservation; Water Use; Water Supply and Sanitation Governance and Institutions; Town Water Supply and Sanitation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.