Alternative approaches to cost sharing for water service to agriculture in Egypt
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ray, Isha & Williams, Jeffrey, 2002. "Locational asymmetry and the potential for cooperation on a canal," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 129-155, February.
- Molle, Francois & Berkoff, J., 2007. "Water pricing in irrigation: the lifetime of an idea," IWMI Books, Reports H040600, International Water Management Institute.
- Strzepek, Kenneth M. & Yohe, Gary W. & Tol, Richard S.J. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 2008.
"The value of the high Aswan Dam to the Egyptian economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 117-126, May.
- Kenneth M. Strzepek & Gary W. Yohe & Richard S.J. Tol & Mark Rosegrant, 2006. "The Value Of The High Aswan Dam To The Egyptian Economy," Working Papers FNU-111, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jun 2006.
- He, Lixia & Tyner, Wallace E. & Doukkali, Rachid & Siam, Gamal, 2005. "Strategic Policy Options to Improve Irrigation Water Allocation Efficiency: Analysis on Egypt and Morocco," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19467, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Shah, Tushaar & Scott, Christopher & Berkoff, J. & Kishore, A. & Sharma, A., 2007. "The energy-irrigation nexus in South Asia: groundwater conservation and power sector viability," IWMI Books, Reports H040608, International Water Management Institute.
- Jeuland, Marc & Whittington, Dale, 2013. "Water Resources Planning under Climate Change: A “Real Options” Application to Investment Planning in the Blue Nile," Discussion Papers dp-13-05-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Ray, I., 2007. "Get the prices right: a model of water prices and irrigation efficiency in Maharashtra, India," IWMI Books, Reports H040603, International Water Management Institute.
- Noémie Neverre & Patrice Dumas, 2016. "Projecting Basin-Scale Distributed Irrigation and Domestic Water Demands and Values: A Generic Method for Large-Scale Modeling," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 1-28, December.
- World Bank, 2007. "Making the Most of Scarcity : Accountability for Better Water Management Results in the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6845.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural development / Water management / Water delivery / Benefits / Cost recovery / Operating costs / Maintenance costs / Policy / Water allocation / User charges / Water use efficiency / Water shortage / Water resources development / Farm income / Egypt;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:rerpts:h018207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .