The Choice of Farm Organization. A Hungarian Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Brooks, Karen & Nash, John, 2002. "The rural sector in transition economies," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 30, pages 1547-1592 Elsevier.
- Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia, 2004.
"Farm productivity and efficiency in the CEE applicant countries: a synthesis of results,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 30(1), January.
- Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia, 2004. "Farm productivity and efficiency in the CEE applicant countries: a synthesis of results," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Erik Mathijs & Liesbet Vranken, 2001. "Human Capital, Gender and Organisation in Transition Agriculture: Measuring and Explaining the Technical Efficiency of Bulgarian and Hungarian Farms," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 171-187.
- Hausman, Jerry & McFadden, Daniel, 1984.
"Specification Tests for the Multinomial Logit Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1219-1240, September.
- D. McFadden & J. Hausman, 1981. "Specification Tests for the Multinominal Logit Model," Working papers 292, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Frisvold, George B., 1994. "Does supervision matter? Some hypothesis tests using Indian farm-level data," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 217-238, April.
- Dong, Xiao-yuan & Dow, Gregory K, 1993. "Monitoring Costs in Chinese Agricutural Teams," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 539-553, June.
- Allen, Douglas W & Lueck, Dean, 1998. "The Nature of the Farm," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 343-386, October.
- Roumasset, J., 1995. "The nature of the agricultural firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 161-177, March.
- Scott Rozelle & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2004. "Success and Failure of Reform: Insights from the Transition of Agriculture," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 404-456, June.
- Matthew Gorton & Barna Kovacs & Tamas Mizik & Sophia Davidova & Tomas Ratinger & Belen Iraizoz, 2003. "An Analysis of the Performance of Commercially Oriented Farms in Hungary," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 401-416.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Salvioni & Laura Aguglia & Patrizia Borsotto, 2011. "Proprietary and Corporate Structures in Italian Agriculture," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Gardner, Bruce L. & Lerman, Zvi, 2006.
"Agricultural Cooperative Enterprise in the Transition from Socialist Collective Farming,"
Journal of Rural Cooperation,
Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 34(1).
- Gardner, Bruce L. & Lerman, Zvi, 2006. "Agricultural Cooperative Enterprise In The Transition From Socialist Collective Farming," Discussion Papers 7174, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea05:19463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.