Agricultural Cooperative Enterprise In The Transition From Socialist Collective Farming
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gardner, Bruce L. & Lerman, Zvi, 2006. "Agricultural Cooperative Enterprise in the Transition from Socialist Collective Farming," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-18.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferto, Imre & Fogarasi, Jozsef, 2005. "The Choice of Farm Organization. A Hungarian Case," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19463, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lerman, Zvi*Csaki, Csaba*Feder, Gershon, 2002. "Land policies and evolving farm structures in transition countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2794, The World Bank.
- Allen, Douglas W & Lueck, Dean, 1998. "The Nature of the Farm," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 343-386, October.
- Curtiss, Jarmila & Medonos, Tomas & Ratinger, Tomas, 2005. "Ownership Form Effect on Large-Scale Farms' Performance: Case of Czech Agriculture," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24435, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kim, Hanho & Lee, Sangjun & An, Donghwan, 2005. "The Dynamics of Productivity Changes in Agricultural Sector of Transition Countries," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19339, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Marian Rizov & Erik Mathijs, 2003. "Farm Survival and Growth in Transition Economies: Theory and Empirical Evidence from Hungary," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 227-242.
- Margarita Grazhdaninova & Zvi Lerman, 2005. "Allocative and Technical Efficiency of Corporate Farms in Russia," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 47(1), pages 200-213, March.
- Grazhdaninova, Margarita & Lerman, Zvi, 2005. "Allocative and Technical Efficiency of Corporate Farms in Russia," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24756, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Doitchinova, Julia M. & Kanchev, Ivan & Miteva, Albena, 2005. "Development of Agrarian Structures in Bulgaria: From Productive Cooperatives to Sole Traders and Partnerships," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24424, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rizov, Marian, 2003. "Endogenous production organization during market liberalization: farm level evidence from Romania," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 171-187, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nowak, Piotr & GORLACH, KRZYSZTOF, 2015. "Rolnicy I Spółdzielczość W Polsce: Stary Czy Nowy Ruch Społeczny?," Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, vol. 0(Number 16).
- Hanson, James C. & Matavulj, Miodrag & Manzuk, Gregory & Richardson, John G., 2007. "Agricultural Cooperatives and Unions of Cooperatives in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Opportunities for Improvement," Working Papers 7344, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Caroline Gijselinck & Matthias Bussels, 2014. "Farmers' Cooperatives in Europe: Social and Historical Determinants of Cooperative Membership in Agriculture," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(4), pages 509-530, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2293-:d:155882 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Sauer & Matthew Gorton & John White, 2012.
"Marketing, cooperatives and price heterogeneity: evidence from the CIS dairy sector,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(2), pages 165-177, March.
- Sauer, Johannes & Gorton, Matthew & White, John, 2011. "Marketing, Co-operatives and Price Heterogeneity: Evidence from the CIS Dairy Sector," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108938, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Sauer, Johannes & Gorton, Matthew & White, John, 2011. "Marketing, Cooperatives and Price Heterogeneity: Evidence from the CIS Dairy Sector," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114489, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Sauer, Johannes & Gorton, Matthew & White, John, 2011. "Marketing, cooperatives and price heterogeneity: evidence from the CIS dairy sector," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103722, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Valentinov, Vladislav & Fritzsch, Jana, 2007. "Are Cooperatives Hybrid Organizations? An Alternative Viewpoint," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-16.
- Pavliashvili, Johanna, 2009.
"Servicekooperativen: Ein Modell für die georgische Landwirtschaft?
[Service cooperatives – A model for the Georgian agriculture?]," IAMO Discussion Papers 125, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Jan Falkowski & Pavel Ciaian, 2016. "Factors Supporting the Development of Producer Organizations and their Impacts in the Light of Ongoing Changes in Food Supply Chains: A Literature Review," JRC Working Papers JRC101617, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Hanson, James C. & Matavulj, Miodrag & Manzuk, Gregory & Richardson, John G., 2010. "Agricultural Cooperatives and Unions of Cooperatives in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Opportunities for Improvement in Providing Services and Educational Programs for Farmers," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-17.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huaedp:7174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agrhuil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.