The 1996 Federal Agriculture Improvement and Reform Act: Correcting a Distortion?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph G. Altonji & Todd E. Elder & Christopher R. Taber, 2005.
"Selection on Observed and Unobserved Variables: Assessing the Effectiveness of Catholic Schools,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(1), pages 151-184, February.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Todd E. Elder & Christopher R. Taber, 2000. "Selection on Observed and Unobserved Variables: Assessing the Effectiveness of Catholic Schools," NBER Working Papers 7831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey D. McDonald & Daniel A. Sumner, 2003. "The Influence of Commodity Programs on Acreage Response to Market Price: With an Illustration Concerning Rice Policy in the United States," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 857-871.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Tae-Hun, 2008. "Effect of Decoupled Payments on U.S. Agricultural Production," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 31(5), November.
- Beckman, Jayson F. & Wailes, Eric J., 2005. "The supply response of U.S. rice: how decoupled are income payments?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19247, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .