The Welfare Effects Of Banning Tournaments When Commitment Is Impossible: Some Results From The Broiler Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Theofanis Tsoulouhas & Tomislav Vukina, 1999. "Integrator Contracts with Many Agents and Bankruptcy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 61-74.
- Neilson, William S. & Winter, Harold, 2002. "A verification of the expected utility calibration theorem," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 347-351, February.
- Theofanis Tsoulouhas & Tomislav Vukina, 2001.
"Regulating Broiler Contracts: Tournaments Versus Fixed Performance Standards,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 1062-1073.
- Tsoulouhas, Theofanis & Vukina, Tomislav, 2000. "Regulating Broiler Contracts: Tournaments Versus Fixed Performance Standards," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21833, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Olsen, Trond E. & Torsvik, Gaute, 1995.
"Intertemporal common agency and organizational design: How much decentralization?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1405-1428, August.
- Trond Olsen & Gaute Torsvik, 1993. "Intertemporal Common Agency and Organizational Design: How much Decentralization?," CESifo Working Paper Series 37, CESifo Group Munich.
- Armando Levy & Tomislav Vukina, 2004. "The League Composition Effect in Tournaments with Heterogeneous Players: An Empirical Analysis of Broiler Contracts," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 353-378, April.
- Allen, Douglas W. & Lueck, Dean, 1999. "Searching For Ratchet Effects In Agricultural Contracts," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .