Modeling Changes In The U.S. Demand For Crop Insurance During The 1990s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Lung-fei & Maddala, G S & Trost, R P, 1980. "Asymptotic Covariance Matrices of Two-Stage Probit and Two-Stage Tobit Methods for Simultaneous Equations Models with Selectivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 491-503, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Dong Won & Diersen, Matthew A. & Janssen, Larry & Gustafson, Cole R., 2006. "Premium Subsidy Changes and Demand for Crop Insurance," Proceedings: 2006 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 2-3, 2006; Washington, DC 133086, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Capitanio, Fabian & Adinolfi, Felice, 2011. "Natural Vs Financial Insurance in the Management of Weather Risk Exposure in the Italian Agriculture," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114325, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dimitar Nikolov & Sergio Gomez-y-Paloma & Minka Chopeva & Marianne Lefebvre, 2014. "Main Factors of the Development and Attractiveness of the Insurance Market for the Agricultural Companies," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 99-121.
- Shaik, Saleem & Coble, Keith H. & Knight, Thomas O. & Baquet, Alan E. & Patrick, George F., 2008.
"Crop Revenue and Yield Insurance Demand: A Subjective Probability Approach,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(03), pages 757-766, December.
- Shaik, Saleem & Coble, Keith H. & Knight, Thomas O. & Baquet, Alan E. & Patrick, George F., 2008. "Crop Revenue and Yield Insurance Demand: A Subjective Probability Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(03), December.
- Claassen, Roger & Lubowski, Ruben N. & Roberts, Michael J., 2005. "Extent, Location, and Characteristics of Land Cropped Due to Insurance Subsidies," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19546, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Enjolras, Geoffroy & Sentis, P., 2008.
"The Main Determinants of Insurance Purchase: An Empirical Study on Crop Insurance Policies in France,"
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium
44395, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Patrick Sentis, 2008. "The main determinants of insurance purchase. An empirical study on crop insurance policies in France," Working Papers 08-06, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2008.
- Ginder, Matthew G. & Spaulding, Aslihan D., 2006. "Factors Affecting Crop Insurance Purchase Decisions in Northern Illinois," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21073, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.