Assessment Of Factors Influencing Farm Insurance In Bulgaria Through Probability Statistical Methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Garrido & David Zilberman, 2008.
"Revisiting the demand for agricultural insurance: the case of Spain,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 68(1), pages 43-66, May.
- Garrido, Alberto & Zilberman, David, 2007. "Revisiting the demand of agricultural insurance: The case of Spain," 101st Seminar, July 5-6, 2007, Berlin Germany 9266, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Enjolras, Geoffroy & Capitanio, Fabian & Adinolfi, Felice, 2012. "The Demand for Crop Insurance: Combined Approaches for France and Italy," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1), pages 1-18.
- Vincent H. Smith & Barry K. Goodwin, 1996. "Crop Insurance, Moral Hazard, and Agricultural Chemical Use," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 428-438.
- Barry K. Goodwin, 1993. "An Empirical Analysis of the Demand for Multiple Peril Crop Insurance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(2), pages 425-434.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1997.
"Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 557-586, May.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1994. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Velandia, Margarita & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Knight, Thomas O. & Sherrick, Bruce J., 2009.
"Factors Affecting Farmers' Utilization of Agricultural Risk Management Tools: The Case of Crop Insurance, Forward Contracting, and Spreading Sales,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 107-123, April.
- Velandia, Margarita M. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Knight, Thomas O. & Sherrick, Bruce J., 2009. "Factors Affecting Farmers’ Utilization of Agricultural Risk Management Tools: The Case of Crop Insurance, Forward Contracting, and Spreading Sales," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Patrick Sentis, 2011. "Crop insurance policies and purchases in France," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(4), pages 475-486, July.
More about this item
Keywordsinsurance probability; farmers; probit models; CAP subsidies.;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:13:y:2016:i:1:p:3-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.