Tax Policies And The Labor Market Constrained Farm Household: Theoretical Results And Empirical Evidence From Household Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. E. Stiglitz & P. Dasgupta, 1971.
"Differential Taxation, Public Goods, and Economic Efficiency,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 151-174.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Partha Dasgupta, 1970. "Differential Taxation, Public Goods, and Economic Efficiency," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 299, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ahmad,Etisham & Stern,Nicholas, 1991.
"The Theory and Practice of Tax Reform in Developing Countries,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521265638, May.
- Ahmad,Etisham & Stern,Nicholas, 1991. "The Theory and Practice of Tax Reform in Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521397421, May.
- Burgess, Robin & Stern, Nicholas, 1993. "Taxation and Development," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 762-830, June.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel, 1993.
"Labor market opportunities and intrafamily time allocation in rural households in South Asia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 277-310, April.
- Skoufias, E., 1989. "Labor Market Opportunities And Interafamily Time Allocation In Rural Households In South Asia," Papers 3-90-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Diewert, W.E., 1993. "Duality approaches to microeconomic theory," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 12, pages 535-599 Elsevier.
- Robert G. Chambers & Ramon E. Lopez, 1987. "Tax Policies and the Financially Constrained Farm Household," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(2), pages 369-377.
- Mohan Rao, J., 1989. "Taxing agriculture: Instruments and incidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 809-823, June.
- Knud Jørgen Munk, 1980. "Optimal Taxation with some Non-Taxable Commodities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(4), pages 755-765.
- de Janvry, Alain & Fafchamps, Marcel & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 1991. "Peasant Household Behaviour with Missing Markets: Some Paradoxes Explained," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1400-1417, November.
- Hanan G. Jacoby, 1993. "Shadow Wages and Peasant Family Labour Supply: An Econometric Application to the Peruvian Sierra," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 903-921.
- Benjamin, Dwayne, 1992. "Household Composition, Labor Markets, and Labor Demand: Testing for Separation in Agricultural Household Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 287-322, March.
- Lopez, Ramon E., 1984. "Estimating labor supply and production decisions of self-employed farm producers," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 61-82.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, May.
- Michalek, J & Keyzer, M A, 1992. "Estimation of a Two-Stage LES-AIDS Consumer Demand System for Eight EC Countries," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 137-163.
- Tadashi Sonoda & Yoshihiro Maruyama, 1999. "Effects of the Internal Wage on Output Supply: A Structural Estimation for Japanese Rice Farmers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 131-143.
- Deolalikar, Anil B & Vijverberg, Wim P M, 1987. "A Test of Heterogeneity of Family and Hired Labour in Asian Agriculture," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 49(3), pages 291-305, August.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor and Human Capital; Public Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea02:19700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .