A Test of Heterogeneity of Family and Hired Labour in Asian Agriculture
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Benjamin & Ayal Kimhi, 2006.
"Farm work, off-farm work, and hired farm labour: estimating a discrete-choice model of French farm couples' labour decisions,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 149-171, June.
- Benjamin, Catherine & Kimhi, Ayal, 2003. "Farm Work, Off-Farm Work, And Hired Farm Labor: Estimating A Discrete-Choice Model Of French Farm Couples' Labor Decisions," Discussion Papers 14990, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Benjamin, Catherine & Kimhi, Ayal, 2003. "Farm Work, Off-Farm Work, And Hired Farm Labor: Estimating A Discrete-Choice Model Of French Farm Couples' Labor Decisions," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22150, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Del Carpio, Ximena V. & Loayza, Norman V. & Wada, Tomoko, 2016. "The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on the Amount and Type of Child Labor," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 33-47.
- Battese, George E. & Tessema, G.A., 1993. "Estimation of stochastic frontier production functions with time-varying parameters and technical efficiencies using panel data from Indian villages," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(4), December.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Christopher Heady, 2003.
"Child Farm Labor: The Wealth Paradox,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 17(2), pages 197-227, December.
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Heady, Christopher, 2001. "Child farm labour : the wealth paradox," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 24088, The World Bank.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Christopher Heady, 2003. "Child Farm Labor: The Wealth Paradox," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 03/553, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Ekbom, Anders & Alem, Yonas & Sterner, Thomas, 2013.
"Integrating soil science into agricultural production frontiers,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 291-308, June.
- Ekbom, Anders & Alem, Yonas & Sterner, Thomas, 2012. "Integrating Soil Sciences into Agricultural Production Frontiers," Working Papers in Economics 550, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Xiaobing & Herzfeld, Thomas & Glauben, Thomas, 2007. "Labor allocation in transition: Evidence from Chinese rural households," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 287-308.
- Abdulai, Awudu & Regmi, Punya Prasad, 2000.
"Estimating labor supply of farm households under nonseparability: empirical evidence from Nepal,"
Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 309-320, April.
- Abdulai, Awudu & Regmi, Punya Prasad, 2000. "Estimating labor supply of farm households under nonseparability: empirical evidence from Nepal," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(3), April.
- Tocco, Barbara & Davidova, Sophia & Bailey, Alastair Creation-Date: 2012-02, "undated".
"Key Issues in Agricultural Labour Markets: A Review of Major Studies and Project Reports on Agriculture and Rural Labour Markets,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
126, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Tocco, Barbara & Davidova, Sophia & Bailey, Alastair, 2012. "Key Issues in Agricultural Labour Markets: A Review of Major Studies and Project Reports on Agriculture and Rural Labour Markets," Working Papers 122847, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Glauben, Thomas & Henning, Christian H.C.A. & Henningsen, Arne, 2003.
"Farm household decisions under various tax policies: Comparative static results and evidence from household data,"
FE Working Papers
0309, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Henningsen, Arne & Glauben, Thomas & Henning, Christian H.C.A., 2003. "Farm Household Decisions Under Various Tax Policies: Comparative Static Results And Evidence From Household Data," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25889, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gurgand, Marc, 2003.
"Farmer education and the weather: evidence from Taiwan (1976-1992),"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 51-70, June.
- Marc Gurgand, 2000. "Farmer Education and the Weather : Evidence from Taiwan (1976- 1992)," Working Papers 2000-21, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Loy, Jens-Peter & Renner, Swetlana & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2012. "The impact of fiscal policies on agricultural household decisions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 166-177.
- Huu Chi Nguyen & Christophe Nordman, 2014.
"Household entrepreneurship and social networks:panel data evidence from Vietnam,"
DT/2014/22, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Nguyen, Huu Chi & Nordman, Christophe Jalil, 2017. "Household Entrepreneurship and Social Networks: Panel Data Evidence from Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 10482, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huu Chi Nguyen & Christophe Jalil Nordman, 2017. "Household Entrepreneurship and Social Networks: Panel Data Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers hal-01619799, HAL.
- Del Carpio, Ximena V. & Loayza, Norman V., 2012. "The impact of wealth on the amount and quality of child labor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5959, The World Bank.
- Delphine Boutin, 2012. "Family farming, child labour and the wealth paradox: evidence from Mali," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3471-3479.
- Chang, Yang-Ming & Huang, Biing-Wen & Chen, Yun-Ju, 2012. "Labor supply, income, and welfare of the farm household," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 427-437.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14463 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meike Wollni & Bernhard Brümmer, 2009. "Productive efficiency of specialty and conventional coffee farmers in Costa Rica: Accounting for technological heterogeneity and self-selection," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 13, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Henning, Christian H.C.A. & Henningsen, Arne, 2005. "Modeling Price Response of Farm Households Under Imperfect Labor Markets: A Farm Household Approach to Family Farms in Poland," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24431, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- M. Menon & F. Perali & F. Rosati, 2005. "The Shadow Wage of Child Labour: An Application to Nepal," UCW Working Paper 11, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Glauben, Thomas & Henning, Christian H.C.A., 2002. "Tax Policies And The Labor Market Constrained Farm Household: Theoretical Results And Empirical Evidence From Household Data," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19700, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Eduardo Ramírez & William Foster, 2003. "Análisis de la Oferta de Mano de Obra Familiar en la Agricultura Campesina," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 40(119), pages 89-110.
- Melmed-Sanjak, Jolyne & Santiago, Carlos E., 1996. "The household and employment in small-scale nonfarm enterprises," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 749-764, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:49:y:1987:i:3:p:291-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.