Working Paper 257 - The Inclusive and Sustainable Transformation Index
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghani, Ejaz (ed.), 2010. "The Service Revolution in South Asia," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198065111.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer, 2015. "The Next Generation of the Penn World Table," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(10), pages 3150-3182, October.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2012. "The Quest for Prosperity: How Developing Economies Can Take Off," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9812.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1439-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luiz R. de Mello Jr., 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries: A Selective Survey," Studies in Economics 9701, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Nigel Driffield & Chris Jones, 2013. "Impact of FDI, ODA and Migrant Remittances on Economic Growth in Developing Countries: A Systems Approach," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 25(2), pages 173-196, April.
- Ghani, Ejaz, 2012. "Service with a Smile," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 96, pages 1-6, November.
- Montek S. Ahluwalia, 2015. "Role of economists in policy-making," WIDER Working Paper Series 144, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Justin Yifu Lin & David Rosenblatt, 2012.
"Shifting patterns of economic growth and rethinking development,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 171-194, September.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Rosenblatt, David, 2012. "Shifting patterns of economic growth and rethinking development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6040, The World Bank.
- Luiz de Mello, 1997. "Foreign direct investment in developing countries and growth: A selective survey," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-34.
- Justin Yifu Lin & Célestin Monga, 2012. "Solving the Mystery of African Governance," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 659-666, November.
- Gaulier, Guillaume & Zignago, Soledad, 2004.
"Notes on BACI (analytical database of international trade). 1989-2002 version,"
32401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2010. "BACI: International Trade Database at the Product-Level. The 1994-2007 Version," Working Papers 2010-23, CEPII research center.
- Henderson,Daniel J. & Parmeter,Christopher F., 2015. "Applied Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521279680.
- Dirk Philipsen, 2015. "The Little Big Number: How GDP Came to Rule the World and What to Do about It," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 10420.
- Diane Coyle, 2014. "GDP: A Brief but Affectionate History," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 10183.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2012.
"From Flying Geese To Leading Dragons: New Opportunities and Strategies for Structural Transformation in Developing Countries,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 3(4), pages 397-409, November.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2011. "From flying Geese to leading Dragons : new opportunities and strategies for structural transformation in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5702, The World Bank.
- Montfort Mlachila & René Tapsoba & Sampawende J. A. Tapsoba, 2017.
"A Quality of Growth Index for Developing Countries: A Proposal,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 675-710, November.
- Montfort Mlachila & Rene Tapsoba & Sampawende J Tapsoba, 2014. "A Quality of Growth Index for Developing Countries; A Proposal," IMF Working Papers 14/172, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-05-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbwps:2368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adeleke Oluwole Salami). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.