The Quest for Prosperity: How Developing Economies Can Take Off
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis Dupuy & Matthew Agarwala, 2014. "International trade and sustainable development," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 25, pages 399-417 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nabil Chaherli & John Nash, 2013. "Agricultural Exports from Latin America and the Caribbean : Harnessing Trade to Feed the World and Promote Development," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16048, The World Bank.
- Kuznetsov, B. & Simachev, Yu., 2014. "Evolution of State Industrial Policy in Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 152-178.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:22:y:2017:i:1:p:29-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Keun & Juma, Calestous & Mathews, John, 2014. "Innovation capabilities for sustainable development in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 062, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2016. "Will China continue to be the engine of growth in the world," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 683-692.
- Justin Yifu Lin & Célestin Monga & Samuel Standaert, 2017. "The Inclusive Substainable Transformation Index," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 17/932, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Vu, Khuong Minh, 2014. "The practice of industrial policy: Lessons for Africa: Co-ordination through an Asian lens," WIDER Working Paper Series 156, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Stiglitz, Joseph & Lin, Justin & Monga, Celestin & Patel, Ebrahim, 2013. "Industrial policy in the African context," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6633, The World Bank.
- Monga, Celestin, 2013. "The mechanics of job creation : seizing the new dividends of globalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6661, The World Bank.
- Tilman Altenburg & Wilfried Lütkenhorst, 2015. "Industrial Policy in Developing Countries," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14726.
- Justin Lin & Monga Célestin & Standaert Samuel, 2017. "Working Paper 257 - The Inclusive and Sustainable Transformation Index," Working Paper Series 2368, African Development Bank.
- Vandana Chandra & Justin Yifu Lin & Yan Wang, 2013.
"Leading Dragon Phenomenon: New Opportunities for Catch-up in Low-Income Countries,"
Asian Development Review,
MIT Press, vol. 30(1), pages 52-84, March.
- Chandra, Vandana & Lin, Justin Yifu & Wang, Yan, 2012. "Leading Dragons phenomenon : new opportunities for catch-up in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6000, The World Bank.
- Dan PIRLOGEANU & Mihaela PANAIT (TANASE), 2017. "The Impact Of Foreign Direct Investments On The Small And Medium Sized Enterprises In Romania," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 69(1), pages 119-128, April.
- Alibek Konkakov & Gulaikhan Kubayeva, 2016. "Progress in diversification of the economy in Kazakhstan," Working Papers 2016/8, Maastricht School of Management.
- Danilovich, Hanna & Croucher, Richard, 2015. "Investment in personnel and FDI in Belarusian companies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 966-971.
- Georgy Idrisov, 2016. "Towards modern industrial policy for Russia," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 169P, pages 157-157.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:04:n:s021759081740032x is not listed on IDEAS
- Nahm, Jonas & Steinfeld, Edward S., 2014. "Scale-up Nation: China’s Specialization in Innovative Manufacturing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 288-300.
- Oleg Itskhoki & Benjamin Moll, 2014. "Optimal Development Policies with Financial Frictions," NBER Working Papers 19994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry Wai-chung Yeung, 2015. "Regional development in the global economy: A dynamic perspective of strategic coupling in global production networks," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-23, March.
- repec:kap:ecopln:v:51:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10644-016-9193-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:streco:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:64-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hinh T. Dinh & Thomas G. Rawski & Ali Zafar & Lihong Wang & Eleonora Mavroeidi, 2013. "Tales from the Development Frontier : How China and Other Countries Harness Light Manufacturing to Create Jobs and Prosperity," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15763.
More about this item
Keywordsdeveloping countries; developing economies; developing; rich world; poor world; prosperity; economic growth; countries; economic development; technological innovation; industrial upgrading; infrastructure; development; government; structural economics; poverty; nation; generation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:pbooks:9812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .