Grundeinkommen als umfassende Sozialreform: Zur Systematik und Finanzierbarkeit am Beispiel des Vorschlags Solidarisches Bürgergeld
In: Bedingungsloses Grundeinkommen und Solidarisches Bürgergeld - mehr als sozialutopische Konzepte
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI) in its series Edition HWWI: Chapters with number
61496.||Handle:|| RePEc:zbw:hwwich:61496||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Heimhuder Str. 71, D-20148 Hamburg|
Phone: +49 (0)40 34 05 76 - 0
Fax: +49 (0)40 34 05 76 - 776
Web page: http://www.hwwi.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Widerquist, Karl, 2005. "A failure to communicate: what (if anything) can we learn from the negative income tax experiments?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 49-81, February.
- Queisser, Monika & Vittas, Dimitri, 2000. "The Swiss multi-pillar pension system : triumph of common sense?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2416, The World Bank.
- Monika Queisser & Edward R. Whitehouse, 2003. "Individual Choice in Social Protection: The Case of Swiss Pensions," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 11, OECD Publishing.
- Handler Joel & Babcock Amanda Sheely, 2006. "The Failure of Workfare: Another Reason for a Basic Income Guarantee," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-22, June.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Grienberger-Zingerle, Maria & Konle-Seidl, Regina, 2006.
"Activation Policies in Germany: From Status Protection to Basic Income Support,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2514, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Konle-Seidl, Regina & Eichhorst, Werner & Grienberger-Zingerle, Maria, 2007. "Activation policies in Germany : from status protection to basic income support," IAB Discussion Paper 200706, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwwich:61496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.