Microeconomic Policies and Structural Change
In: The Australian Economy in the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743.
- David M. Newbery & Georgina Santos, 1999. "Road taxes, road user charges and earmarking," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(2), pages 103-132, June.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790.
- Forsyth, Peter, 2001. "Total factor productivity in Australian domestic aviation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 201-207, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jfr:rwe111:v:6:y:2015:i:2:p:72-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kym Anderson & Peter Lloyd & Donald Maclaren, 2007.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Australia Since World War II,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(263), pages 461-482, December.
- Anderson, Kym & Lloyd, Peter J & Maclaren, Donald, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Australia Since World War II," CEPR Discussion Papers 6436, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Lloyd, Peter & MacLaren, Donald, 2008. "Distortions to agricultural incentives in Australia since world war II," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4471, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Peter Lloyd & Donald MacLaren, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Australia Since World War II," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2007-01, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Australian Treasury, 2000. "Demographic influences on long-term economic growth in Australia," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 4, pages 27-48, December.
- Fred Argy, 2002. "National Competition Policy: Some Issues," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 33-46.
- Dean Parham, 2002. "Productivity Gains: Importance of ICTs," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 9(3), pages 195-210.
More about this item
Keywordsmicroeconomic reform; productivity growth; allocative efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv2000-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.