Innovative Activities in Enterprises from the Standpoint of Cluster Initiative
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charlie Karlsson & Börje Johansson & Roger R. Stough (ed.), 2005. "Industrial Clusters and Inter-Firm Networks," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3577, September.
- McCann, Philip, 2001. "Urban and Regional Economics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198776451.
- Hans B. Thorelli, 1986. "Networks: Between markets and hierarchies," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 37-51, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Rouchy, Philippe, 2013. "Media clusters and metropolitan knowledge economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 328, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Cezary Główka, 2016. "Rozważania nad istotą klastrów," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5, pages 91-113.
- Wang, Chih-Hao & Chen, Na, 2015. "A GIS-based spatial statistical approach to modeling job accessibility by transportation mode: case study of Columbus, Ohio," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-11.
- Lina Bjerke & Charlotta Mellander, 2017. "Moving home again? Never! The locational choices of graduates in Sweden," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 59(3), pages 707-729, November.
- Brown, Jason P. & Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & McNamara, Kevin T., 2009.
"Determinants of Investment Flows in U.S. Manufacturing?,"
The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 39(3), pages 269-286.
- Jason P. Brown & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Kevin T. McNamara, 2009. "Determinants Of Investme??T Flows In U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers 09-10, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Brown, Jason P. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & McNamara, Kevin T., 2009. "Determinants Of Investment Flows In U.S. Manufacturing," Working papers 54835, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Mihaescu, Oana & Korpi, Martin & Öner, Özge, 2020.
"Are New Shopping Centers Drivers of Development in Large Metropolitan Suburbs? The Interplay of Agglomeration and Competition Forces,"
Ratio Working Papers
332, The Ratio Institute.
- Mihaescu, Oana & Korpi, Martin & Öner, Özge, 2020. "Are new shopping centers drivers of development in large metropolitan suburbs? The interplay of agglomeration and competition forces," HFI Working Papers 9, Institute of Retail Economics (Handelns Forskningsinstitut).
- Carl Gaigné & Jacques-François Thisse, 2013.
"New Economic Geography and the City,"
Working Papers SMART - LERECO
13-02, INRAE UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Gaigné, Carl & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2013. "New Economic Geography and the City," Working Papers 207859, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Gaigné, Carl & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2019. "New Economic Geography and the City," CEPR Discussion Papers 13638, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carl Gaigné & Jacques-François Thisse, 2013. "New economic geography and the city," Working Papers hal-01208856, HAL.
- Simarmata, Djamester A., 2005. "Institutions for Healthy Assets Market and Economy: A Retrospect for Indonesia before 1997," MPRA Paper 41843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Mayerhofer, 2006. "A Change in Location Advantages in Austria since the Opening of Eastern Europe. On Developments of the Austrian Location Pattern since 1990," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 11(3), pages 125-137, September.
- Ioannou, Stefanos & Wójcik, Dariusz & Pažitka, Vladimír, 2021. "Financial centre bias in sub-sovereign credit ratings," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 70(C).
- Sabine Sedlacek & Veronika Gaube, 2010. "Regions on their way to sustainability: the role of institutions in fostering sustainable development at the regional level," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 117-134, February.
- Choudhury, Saswati, 2004. "Bane of rural credit market: presence of money lender or absence of structural synchronicity," MPRA Paper 34992, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2005.
- Teresa de Noronha & Eric Vaz, 2020. "Theoretical Foundations in Support of Small and Medium Towns," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(13), pages 1-15, July.
- David Philip McArthur & Sylvia Encheva & Inge Thorsen, 2012. "Exploring the Determinants of Regional Unemployment Disparities in Small Data Sets," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 35(4), pages 442-463, October.
- Biggiero, Lucio & Angelini, Pier Paolo, 2015. "Hunting scale-free properties in R&D collaboration networks: Self-organization, power-law and policy issues in the European aerospace research area," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 21-43.
- Florencia Garcia-Vicente & Daniel Garcia-Swartz & Martin Campbell-Kelly, 2017. "Information technology clusters and regional growth in America, 1970–1980," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1021-1046, April.
- David Autissier & Armelle Glérant-Glikson & Joan Le Goff, 2000. "Service gagnant ! Comprendre l’essor des chaînes," Post-Print hal-03151451, HAL.
- Chih-Hao Wang, 2020. "Does compact development promote a seismic-resistant city? Application of seismic-damage statistical models to Taichung, Taiwan," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 47(1), pages 84-101, January.
- Valerien O. Pede & Raymond J. G. M. Florax & Henri L. F. de Groot & Gustavo Barboza, 2021.
"Technological leadership and sectorial employment growth: A spatial econometric analysis for U.S. counties,"
Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 50(1), February.
- Pede, Valerien O. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & de Groot, Henri L.F., 2011. "Technological Leadership and Sectoral Employment Growth: A Spatial Econometric Analysis for U.S. Counties," Working papers 102827, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Valerien O. Pede & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "Technological Leadership and Sectoral Employment Growth:A Spatial Econometric Analysis for U.S. Counties," Working Papers 11-1, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Sören Eriksson, 2011. "Promotion of Company and Local Economic Growth through Clusters," Chapters, in: Charlie Karlsson & Robert G. Picard (ed.), Media Clusters, chapter 2, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsclusters; innovations; networks; cooperation in clusterstraits;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pkk:meb015:159-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alexandra Vécsey The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alexandra Vécsey to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.