Business networking for SMEs as a means to promote regional competitiveness: A Theoretical Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elina VaramÄki & Jukka Vesalainen, 2003. "Modelling different types of multilateral co-operation between SMEs," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 27-47, January.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson & Thorbjørn Knudsen, 2007. "Firm-Specific Learning and the Nature of the Firm. Why Transaction Costs May Provide an Incomplete Explanation," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 58(2), pages 331-350.
- Nicolai Foss, 2002.
"'Coase vs Hayek': Economic Organization and the Knowledge Economy,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 9-35.
- Nicolai J. Foss, "undated". ""Coase vs Hayek": Economic Organization in the Knowledge Economy," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2001-6, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-11-09 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2005-11-09 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-NET-2005-11-09 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2005-11-09 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .