An entrepreneur's social capital and performance: the role of access to information in the Argentinean case
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Iván Arribas & Mariel Fornoni & Jose E. Vila, 2012. "An entrepreneur’s social capital and performance The role of access to information in the Argentinean case," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0712, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Abreu & Vadim Grinevich & Michael Kitson & Maria Savona, 2008. "Policies to enhance the ‘hidden innovation’ in services: evidence and lessons from the UK," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 99-118, May.
- Luis Rubalcaba & Jorge Gallego & Pim Den Hertog, 2009. "The case of market and system failures in services innovation," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 549-566, May.
- Arribas Fernández Iván & Vila Gisbert José E., 2010. "Guanxi Management in Chinese Entrepreneurs: a Network Approach," Working Papers 20103, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- David Smallbone & Friederike Welter & Artem Voytovich & Igor Egorov, 2008. "Government and entrepreneurship in transition economies: the case of small firms in business services in Ukraine," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 655-670, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, Claudia & Smith, J. Brock & Shaw, Eleanor, 2017. "Embracing digital networks: Entrepreneurs' social capital online," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 18-34.
- Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2018.
"Discrimination, Social Capital, and Financial Constraints: The Case of Viet Nam,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 228-242.
- Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera, 2017. "Discrimination, social capital, and financial constraints: The case of Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 067, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Marlene Grande, 2013. "Determinants of the economic performance of Portuguese Academic Spin-offs: do Science & Technology infrastructures and support matter?," FEP Working Papers 502, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
KeywordsEmprendedores; Capital Social; Acceso a la Información; Desempeño; Argentina;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nmp:nuland:1881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cristian Merlino S.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/femdpar.html .