The Determinants of Corporate Political Involvement in Trade Protection: The Case of the Steel Industry
In: Empirical Studies of Commercial Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
6709.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:6709||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rodney T. Smith & Michael Bradley & Greg Jarrell, 1986. "Studying Firm-Specific Effects of Regulation with Stock Market Data: An Application to Oil Price Regulation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(4), pages 467-489, Winter.
- Schwert, G William, 1981. "Using Financial Data to Measure Effects of Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 121-58, April.
- Nancy L. Rose, 1985. "The Incidence of Regulatory Rents in the Motor Carrier Industry," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(3), pages 299-318, Autumn.
- Gene M. Grossman & James A. Levinsohn, 1987.
"Import Competition and the Stock Market Return to Capital,"
NBER Working Papers
2420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Gene M & Levinsohn, James A, 1989. "Import Competition and the Stock Market Return to Capital," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1065-87, December.
- Robin A. Prager, 1989. "Using Stock Price Data to Measure the Effects of Regulation: The Interstate Commerce Act and the Railroad Industry," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(2), pages 280-290, Summer.
- Hartigan, James C & Perry, Philip R & Kamma, Sreenivas, 1986. "The Value of Administered Protection: A Capital Market Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 610-17, November.
- Hughes, John S & Magat, Wesley A & Ricks, William E, 1986. "The Economic Consequences of the OSHA Cotton Dust Standards: An Analysis of Stock Price Behavior," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 29-59, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.