The Effect of U.S. Antidumping Law on Firms' Market Power: An Empirical Test
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Prusa, Thomas J., 1992. "Why are so many antidumping petitions withdrawn?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 1-20, August.
- Robert Staiger & Frank Wolak, 1994.
"Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States,"
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States," NBER Working Papers 4696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Prusa, 1991. "The Selection of Antidumping Cases for ITC Determination," NBER Chapters, in: Empirical Studies of Commercial Policy, pages 47-74 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fischer, Ronald D., 1992. "Endogenous probability of protection and firm behavior," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 149-163, February.
- Geroski, P. A. & Masson, R. T. & Shaanan, S., 1987. "The dynamics of market structure," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 93-100, March.
- Marvel, Howard P, 1980. "Foreign Trade and Domestic Competition," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(1), pages 103-22, January.
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 1994. "Uruguay Round: An Assessment," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 64, December.
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1989. "Strategic Use of Antidumping Law to Enforce Tacit International Collusion," NBER Working Papers 3016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Devault, 1990. "The Administration of US Antidumping Duties: Some Empirical Observations," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 75-88, 03.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Thomas J. Prusa, 2001. "Antidumping," NBER Working Papers 8398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin, Stephen, 1988. "The measurement of profitability and the diagnosis of market power," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 301-321.
- Stefanie Ann Lenway & Douglas A. Schuler, 1991. "The Determinants of Corporate Political Involvement in Trade Protection: The Case of the Steel Industry," NBER Chapters, in: Empirical Studies of Commercial Policy, pages 75-112 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hulten, Charles R. & Wykoff, Frank C., 1981. "The estimation of economic depreciation using vintage asset prices : An application of the Box-Cox power transformation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 367-396, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:14:y:1999:i:1:p:65-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.