Foreign Trade and Domestic Competition
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 18 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Akbar Ullah & Ejaz Ghani & Attiya Y. Javed, 2013.
"Market Power and Industrial Performance in Pakistan,"
2013:88, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Akbar Ullah & Ejaz Ghani & Attiya Javed, 2013. "Market Power and Industrial Performance in Pakistan," Working Papers id:5334, eSocialSciences.
- Barbara El-Osta & Craig R. MacPhee & David I. Rosenbaum, 1996. "International Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and Domestic Market Performance," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 63-74, Winter.
- Stefan Folster & Sam Peltzman, 1997. "The Social Costs of Regulation and Lack of Competition in Sweden: A Summary," NBER Chapters, in: The Welfare State in Transition: Reforming the Swedish Model, pages 315-352 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Elena Lopez, 2003. "The impact of imports on price-cost margins: An empirical illustration," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 403-416, 04.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Elena Lopez, 2001. "The Impact of Imports on Price-Cost Margins: An Empirical Illustration," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 061, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Lopez, Elena, 2001. "The Impact of Imports on Price-Cost Margins: An Empirical Illustration," Research Reports 25153, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Anming Zhang, 2009. "Domestic rivalry and export performance: theory and evidence from international airline markets," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 440-468, May.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Zhang, Anming, 2008. "Domestic Rivalry and Export Performance: Theory and Evidence from International Airline Markets," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 225, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Anming Zhang, 2008. "Domestic Rivalry and Export Performances: Theory and Evidence from International Airline Markets," CIG Working Papers SP II 2008-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Zhang, Anming, 2008. "Domestic Rivalry and Export Performance: Theory and Evidence from International Airline Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6871, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henderson, Dennis R. & Frank, Stuart D., 1990. "Industrial Organization and Export Competitiveness of U.S. Food Manufacturers," Occasional Papers 232832, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- Ricardo Paredes, 1986. "Una Revisión Crítica a la Literatura de Colusión," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 23(69), pages 173-200.
- Fu, Xiaowen & Oum, Tae Hoon & Chen, Ruowei & Lei, Zheng, 2015. "Dominant carrier performance and international liberalization – The case of Northeast Asia," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 61-75.
- James Nieberding, 1999. "The Effect of U.S. Antidumping Law on Firms' Market Power: An Empirical Test," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(1), pages 65-84, February.
- James Hartigan, 1981. "The U.S. tariff and comparative advantage: A survey of method," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 117(1), pages 65-109, March.
- Rigoberto A. López & Elena López & Carmen Liron-Espana, 2009. "When is concentration beneficial? Evidence from U.S. manufacturing," Alcamentos 0901, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..
- Cihan Yalcin, 2000. "Price-Cost Margins and Trade Liberalization in Turkish Manufacturing Industry : A Panel Data Analysis," Discussion Papers 0001, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Rigoberto Lopez & Elena Lopez & Carmen Lirón-España, 2014. "Who Benefits from Industrial Concentration? Evidence from U.S. Manufacturing," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 303-317, September.
- -, 1984. "Market structure, firm size and exports of manufactures: an econometric analysis of 12.435 firms," Oficina de la CEPAL en Brasilia (Estudios e Investigaciones) 28337, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:103-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed