The Impact of Changes in Income and Family Composition on Subjective Measures of Well-Being
In: Horizontal Equity, Uncertainty, and Economic Well-Being
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van de Stadt, Huib & Kapteyn, Arie & van de Geer, Sara, 1985. "The Relativity of Utility: Evidence from Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(2), pages 179-187, May.
- Diane Colasanto & Arie Kapteyn & Jacques van der Gaag, 1984. "Two Subjective Definitions of Poverty: Results from the Wisconsin Basic Needs Study," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(1), pages 127-138.
- Anonymous, 1973. "Livestock and Meat Statistics, 1973," Statistical Bulletin 154102, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Theo Goedhart & Victor Halberstadt & Arie Kapteyn & Bernard van Praag, 1977. "The Poverty Line: Concept and Measurement," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 12(4), pages 503-520.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan F. Castro & Jessica Baca & Juan P. Ocampo, 2012.
"(Re)Counting the Poor in Peru: A Multidimensional Approach,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 49(1), pages 37-65, May.
- Castro, Juan F. & Baca, Jessica & Ocampo, Juan P., 2010. "(Re)Counting the poor in Peru: a multidimensional approach," MPRA Paper 21977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Francisco Castro & Jessica Baca del Risco & Juan Pablo Ocampo, 2010. "(Re)Counting the poor in Peru: a multidimensional approach," Working Papers 10-01, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Pradhan, Menno & Ravallion, Martin, 1998. "Measuring poverty using qualitative perceptions of welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2011, The World Bank.
- Lawrence E. Hazelrigg & Melissa A. Hardy, 1999. "Establishing Frameworks of Contentment: Income Satisfaction in Germany, 1991," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 68(2), pages 135-139.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.